Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Siiiiiick

There's a bug going around the plot right now...seems that everyone is taking a turn getting sick these days.  It's hit Mason, Ms Pat, Dietra, 2 of my interns, and now me.

Roger was originally expecting to arrive in Bots today, but when he received his itinerary yesterday, he found out they couldn't get a flight for him until tonight.  I was incredibly disappointed when I heard this, but now I am so thankful that he's not here yet!  I am sure I'll be fine by tomorrow...I just need to get through today.  No big deal, right? Right.

Anyway, I just woke up from a 2 hour nap in the middle of the day.  I'm pretty sure I could have slept another 4 hours, but a girl's gotta work!  I am taking the healthy interns (who aren't stuck in bed) into town for their first chance at Mystery Ministry!  They don't know what they're doing yet, and I am really excited for them.  I'll tell you how it goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment