Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Never a Dull Moment



Mason and Godfrey were over this morning playing cards, and all of a sudden Mason (who was sitting on the couch, facing the front door) said "Uh, Miss...you might want to turn around..."  I turned around, and there was this banded cobra right at my front door.  My first reaction was to run and grab the camera (while Mason and Godfrey tried to convince me to get a stick to kill it...yeah right, like I would ever be willing to do that!).  By the time I got back, the snake had moved under the flowerpot and then then hopped on the banister and slid down the stairs.  Oh, and Mason yelled at me when I opened the door to get a better shot.  Nothing like getting yelled at by a 12 year old...
Needless to say, I am a little more cautious while walking around the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment