Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Camping Story Update!


Turns out that my "overactive imagination" was a reality. In case you didn't get a chance to read my camping story, click here. I have told quite a few of the missionaries around here about what I saw, and every single one of them said that it's very likely it could have happened.

Sarah had discovered that the lock on the gate to our campgrounds had been tampered with between 4:00 (when she left to run into town) and 5:30 (when she returned). And I just found out tonight that there were 3 people spotted on our campground that night who weren't supposed to be there. Beyond that, just in general, people are saying that it is very likely that girl was there and was probably just curious about the campers.

Creepiest thing ever. For real, I woke up at 3am to a stranger staring at me through my tent window, then silently walking away. Horror movie plot right there, folks.

Also!! I could tell you exactly what this girl looked like and what she was wearing, down to her shirt and necklace. Two days later, we were grocery shopping and a man walked by wearing the shirt I had seen on this girl. I kind of flipped out, and that was when I still thought it had just been a figment of my imagination.

Gah. I'm just thankful that I am not living in the bush. I think after that night I would have trouble ever sleeping again.

No comments:

Post a Comment