Monday, January 25, 2010

Christmas in January

What started off as a rough day (1 hour of sleep, Vikes lost, allergies, and got stung by a bee before 7:30am) turned out to be my Christmas in January!!  My parents had sent a couple of Christmas packages to me back in November, and one of them somehow was rerouted to Austria, and then eventually got stuck in South Africa for about a month.  It's here!  It's here!  I went to town to pick it up, and was so giddy on the ride home that I made up a song of thanks to the Lord (which consisted of two lines) and sang it on repeat the entire 20 minute drive home.
I had to share this exciting occasion with someone, so I went over to see Brenda.  One of the interns, Angie, was working there today, so she took some pictures while I was opening the gifts...and every single reaction you'll see is 100% legit.  Here's your chance to see what it's like for me to open Christmas presents :)



Here I go!  Opening up my Christmas presents that were sent November 30th, 2009
First up: presents for Oli and stickers for the kids
Christmas Vacation absolutely came better late than never.  Planning on watching it tonight!
Oh, but wait...what do we have here?
Sister Act and Sister Act 2!
I'm laughing because Brenda totally guessed what that was before I opened it.  Ah, Buble :)
Hurray!  Now I can download Mary Tyler Moore episodes off of iTunes to help me fall asleep every night
Sooooo excited about the frosting
I got my angel Christmas ornament!  Tradition lives on.
Lots of cute toys that I can keep in my purse to give out to kids when I come across them
Love Sudoku!  Gotta keep the mind sharp!
Cannot.  Believe.  I got. The best. Chai. Ever. That is a face of disbelief/shock/way too excited that I don't know what to do with myself.
Funfetti Funfetti Funfetti Funfetti!!!
Ho ho ho, what do we have here?
Caribou's White Chocolate Mocha mix!
Peppermint Body Wash and Shampoo!!  Mmmmmm smells SO good!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for packages!!!! And definitely better late than never. :)

    ReplyDelete