Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Psalm 4:8

Two hours ago I wrote a post that started out by saying it was a calm day.  I kid you not, less than 5 minutes after I posted that, I got a call saying that no one could leave their homes and we need to lock up and set the alarms.  Thieves were on the property.  

After about an hour and a half or so, we got word that the wannabe thieves were caught a couple of miles away, along with bags of cement from our construction site at the Lorato House of Love (the new baby house).  We are so thankful for the Lord's protection, and for the Maun Satellite Police!! Also thankful for 24 hour security at the plot, and an alarm at the house.

Psalm 4:8- I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, will keep me safe.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment